Monday, October 8, 2012

Astrophysics and Astrochemistry within my Life

By Andrea Boria

I discovered that the deep mystery and enigma of space was my passion since early ages. NASA was always inspiring for me, it was my hobby to be after every news from them. NASA has made an influence on me, the most important influence so far, and it is to become an astrophysicist and an astrochemist to work with them. My journey began years ago, when I created an Astrophysics Club on my school which I am currently the president, after that I got into NASA INSPIRE and have opened wonderful doors on my path. Now I am working on my own theory which is called “Thermoneutrinos Theory” and I am currently investigating it in the University Of Puerto Rico in Humacao. On summer I will be investigating more at MIT Observatory. Also, I had the experience to give orientations about physics and astronomy to schools, including elementary, secondary and high schools. Last year I had an article in the science section in one of the News Papers in Puerto Rico, in summer I received a science award of academic excellence from my city. I am proud and honored to be an INSPIRE students, in the OLC I have learned a lot about Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. All of it has enriched my knowledge giving me the opportunity to share the little things I know about our universe with my community. Expolring the universe is essential, because the universe is within us, we are the universe, and deep inside that infinite enigma is something waiting for us to be discovered, to be found, and I hope and know that something wonderful is waiting for me and for you too.

Read about Andrea in "El Nuevo Dia" (in Spanish).

Discuss this blog here: http://tinyurl.com/bloginspire12

No comments:

Post a Comment