By Steven Williams, INSPIRE Community Member
The NASA INSPIRE program has meant a lot to me throughout this past school year. It has helped me and taught me in many different ways. Firstly, the INSPIRE program expanded my knowledge about all the different jobs that NASA has to offer and how they all correlate. This has really helped me to decide which area of NASA work I want to get into and also what I want to do in that area, but it has also shown me that there is still much more to learn about NASA and its jobs. Secondly, during the school year INSPIRE kept me learning about NASA and STEM areas even if I wasn’t studying them during that part of the school year. Since I was still studying STEM areas through INSPIRE when I went back to studying them in school I was already sharp on the subjects and already knew some of the materials. My absolute favorite part of the NASA INSPIRE program was the collegiate experience at the University of Puerto Rico. I learned a lot during this program. It has really helped me to get ready for this upcoming school year. I now feel a lot more prepared for what college and high school classes that are coming up in the near future hold for me. During the experience I got the chance to meet many different kids from different areas and backgrounds. I also got to see and learn about the Puerto Rican culture. The NASA INSPIRE program has meant so much to me over the course of this year, has taught me so much, helped me stay sharp in my classes, and has helped me develop a greater interest in my future.
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment