Thursday, September 9, 2010

Chat Note!!!

Update: The chat is over, and contrary to what we were told we had over 300 students on our Live Chat! Thanks to all those who attended, and a reminder to those who could not, check the archives later tonight or tomorrow morning for this evening's presentation. -JG

To enter the September 9, 2010 chat with JPL's Khaled Ali at 8:00pm CT, use the link that was sent to your email account. The link from this page will not function to get you to the chat. Remember, only 100 students will have access, so first come first served. If you can not attend the session live, please check the archive later tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I connected to the room during the test drive yesterday, but was unable to join the chat this evening - I tried several times (from about 8pm up until 9:30) and kept getting the following message: There are currently no online rooms.

    I have been trying to access the archive as well (unsuccessfully). Please let me know if I should do anything differently.

    ReplyDelete