Good advice for those entering college or university:
- These next four years will determine the next forty years.
- You really do have to study. Skimming through the textbook and hoping for the best will not work anymore.
- To survive college, it is imperative to learn how to manage time.
- Do not procrastinate!
- Do not take 8 am classes. Most likely you won’t attend them. I know I can’t.
- Meet as many people as you can…
- Keep track of important dates such as the last day to withdraw from a class.
- Be yourself.
- Meet with your teachers and/or teacher assistants regularly. Go to their office hours. I promise that they are not scary individuals.
- Do not give into peer pressure.
- Never lose sight of your goals.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN!
Discuss this blog here: http://tinyurl.com/bloginspire12
No comments:
Post a Comment